I’m a software developer based in Melbourne, Australia.
I love building things that make life better for people.
Check out my full professional profile (resume) at jasonsnelders.dev.
All typos are free.
You can also connect with me on LinkedIn.
Some of my code is open source on GitHub.
Interesting projects include:
- profile-jsnelders-com (for the jasonsnelders.dev site)
- profile-studio (a GUI editor for JSONResume.org)
- chrome-bookmarks-converter (export bookmarks to HTML from Chrome and convert them to JSON).
I’m interested in Information Security, password management, UX, and sustainable software maintenance.
Every year I explore new countries with my wife, and I’ve finally discovered sleep is great!
Have a fantastic day!
Similar to cheatsheets. Documents I create while learning that act as a quick reference and contain references to resources, my own summaries, and examples of the topic.
Most Viewed Posts
- Install XML RPC for PHP 7.2 on Ubuntu Linux
- Visually hidden field with 'required' attribute causes error: "An invalid form control with name='xxxxx' is not focusable."
- Setting up XAMPP for WordPress Development on Windows
- [Vue warn]: v-bind without argument expects an Object or Array value
- If you tell someone they're coding wrong, then tell them 'why'.
- Pro Tip: Insert records into a SQL database from an Excel spreadsheet
- Senior vs Junior
- WordPress Shortcode: "Show If" for conditional content display
- Code to convert exported Chrome bookmarks HTML to JSON
Recent Blog Posts
- Old School 27 February 2020
- Example of Being Tracked Online by Advertisers 27 February 2020
- Learning React.js and practising in StackBlitz (online IDE) 13 February 2020
- Add Disqus comments form to Vue.js App or Compoent 10 February 2020
- Designing for colour. Computer screens lie. 7 February 2020
- Notesheet: Webpack 7 February 2020
- Webpack error “The operation was rejected by your operating system.” 7 February 2020
- CSS Stacked Paper Effect with Fade Out Transition 5 February 2020
- The Key to Success 3 February 2020
- The responsibility of a software developer is to “deliver stakeholder value” 1 February 2020
- Explaining “The Cloud” 1 February 2020