I specialise in small-scale portals and business automation with web applications.
My passion is training and mentoring junior software developers.
I’ve designed and built a web application framework for small organisations that is currently running live in a Melbourne University college.
If you need a private portal (Intranet, customer portal) or have small business processes to automate, please get in touch and at the very least I can offer some guidance.
What I do:
- Software team management or leadership.
- Software developer mentoring.
- Business workflow improvement.
- Customised small-business portals (Intranets, customer portals).
- Existing web application and website support.
Types of work:
- Short projects
- Part-time ongoing positions (from 2 hours up to 20-hours/week).
Who I work with:
- Small-to-medium businesses
- Education organisations
If you wish to engage with me please note:
- I generally won’t work with consultancies, digital agencies or software development shops. This is to minimise conflict of interest.
- I work with specific technology stacks – see my skills page.
- I quote fixed-price for project work.
Recent Blog Posts
- Software Patterns & Best Practice: What if the authors are wrong? 9 April 2019
- Uninstall/remove Spotify on Windows 10 26 March 2019
- The thing about Micro-services 12 March 2019
- Being able to identify a problem doesn’t mean I have an answer 3 March 2019
- And with a quiet flurry, we launched today! 18 February 2019
- WordPress: Changing File Upload and Processing Sizes 18 February 2019
- Change a WordPress site URL (when copying or migrating a WordPress site) 9 February 2019
- Microsoft All-in-One Media Keyboard: How to Print Screen 5 February 2019
- Install XML RPC for PHP 7.2 on Ubuntu Linux 1 February 2019
- Upgade Cloud9 Workspace to PHP 7.2 30 January 2019