The responsibility of a software developer is to “deliver stakeholder value”.
I make stuff with software, and live in Melbourne, Australia.
All typos are free. I blame the Dyslexia.
You can find me on LinkedIn.
I’m co-founder of Lotus AI – a self-funded, bootstrapped software start-up – and working a second full-time developer job to pay the bills.
Similar to cheatsheets. Documents I create while learning that act as a quick reference and contain references to resources, my own summaries, and examples of the topic.
[jetpack_top_posts_widget title=”Most Viewed Posts” count=”10″ types=”post”]
Browse through my Software Development and General Technical solutions.
Recent Blog Posts
- Broken cork in wine or fortified 9 October 2022
- The Critical Drinker, in all his plush gory 26 April 2022
- When the sample store t-shirt speaks between the lines 11 April 2022
- Join the [factory] line 16 December 2021
- How do I do software architecture and design? 9 December 2021
- Non Inclusive. Divisive. Discriminatory 8 December 2021
- First Draft Software 8 December 2021
- The Usability of Movies 26 October 2021
- The Secret of my Success 21 October 2021
- Father’s Day and Mother’s Day 5 September 2021
- The state of software development accreditation (and why technical tests are needed) 21 August 2021
- Software Developer Priorities 19 August 2021
- “Legacy software” and “monoliths” 19 August 2021
- Dark Matter Software Developers 19 August 2021
- “Doing Cloud Software” – Since Before It Was Fashionable 19 August 2021