I’m Jason Snelders – a software consultant based in Melbourne, Australia.
Who am I and what do I do?
- Design and build web applications and portals.
- Automate business workflows.
- Mentor software development students and junior developers.
- Co-run a self-funded software consultancy.
- Travel the world.
I’m also an information security “enthusiast”, which means I spend a considerable amount of time consulting InfoSec and tech news and worry about software security and privacy issues.
Recent Blog Posts
- The thing about Micro-services 12 March 2019
- Being able to identify a problem doesn’t mean I have an answer 3 March 2019
- And with a quiet flurry, we launched today! 18 February 2019
- WordPress: Changing File Upload and Processing Sizes 18 February 2019
- Change a WordPress site URL (when copying or migrating a WordPress site) 9 February 2019
- Microsoft All-in-One Media Keyboard: How to Print Screen 5 February 2019
- Install XML RPC for PHP 7.2 on Ubuntu Linux 1 February 2019
- Upgade Cloud9 Workspace to PHP 7.2 30 January 2019
- Bad UX: Microsoft Films & TV 29 January 2019
- Git: branch commit is in the future 27 January 2019