I’m a software developer based in Melbourne, Australia.
I love building things that make life better for people.
Some of my code is open source on GitHub.
Interesting projects include:
- profile-jsnelders-com (for my jasonsnelders.dev resume site).
- profile-studio (a GUI editor for JSONResume.org) I think I’ll discontinue and merge this into another project.
- chrome-bookmarks-converter (export bookmarks to HTML from Chrome and convert them to JSON).
- Connect (bookmark and note management). Almost ready for an April 2020 go live. Play with the staging test environment now.
Cheers, and have a fantastic day!
Similar to cheatsheets. Documents I create while learning that act as a quick reference and contain references to resources, my own summaries, and examples of the topic.
Most Viewed Posts
- Install XML RPC for PHP 7.2 on Ubuntu Linux
- [Vue warn]: v-bind without argument expects an Object or Array value
- Setting up XAMPP for WordPress Development on Windows
- Upgade Cloud9 Workspace to PHP 7.2
- Visually hidden field with 'required' attribute causes error: "An invalid form control with name='xxxxx' is not focusable."
- PHP: Recursively zip a folder/directory structure
- Add 2FA (2 Factor Authentication) for your Gmail and Google GSuite users
- Change a WordPress site URL (when copying or migrating a WordPress site)
Recent Blog Posts
- A better way to describe “on the bench” and “non-productive” 1 April 2020
- [Vue warn]: Error in nextTick: “NotFoundError: Failed to execute ‘insertBefore’ on ‘Node’: The node before which the new node is to be inserted is not a child of this node. 31 March 2020
- Use `//@ts-check` in Visual Studio Code to Find Undeclared Variables (and save yourself hours of hunting) 24 March 2020
- Vue.js 2.x with global store and reactive component data sync 11 March 2020
- Cheap and Easy “Pipe Cleaner” USB, Headphone Cord & Electronics Cable Ties 10 March 2020
- SMaRT Code Architecture 4 March 2020
- Example of Being Tracked Online by Advertisers 27 February 2020
- Learning React.js and practising in StackBlitz (online IDE) 13 February 2020
- Add Disqus comments form to Vue.js App or Compoent 10 February 2020
- Designing for colour. Computer screens lie. 7 February 2020
- Notesheet: Webpack 7 February 2020