I write about problems I solve.
Developing some small SaaS products.
Frustrated by big Cloud providers. Impostor syndrome sufferer.
Interested in Information Security, password management, UX, and design.
Most years I find and explore new countries with my wife.
My resume is now entirely online.
#5QED – Asking 5 Questions Every Day.
Recent Blog Posts
- XBox One sound stopped for headphones connected to controller 1 December 2019
- Jason’s Law of Footpath Utilisation 23 November 2019
- I am that good, but I’m still learning the craft 22 November 2019
- I’m a mediocre programmer. Even after 25 years. But I still have a crack at it every day. 19 November 2019
- Teacher 17 November 2019
- Code to convert exported Chrome bookmarks HTML to JSON 14 November 2019
- Software Development: Build, to Fail. Fail, to Learn. Learn, to Succeed. 11 November 2019
- [Vue warn] and browser caching 7 November 2019
- [Vue warn]: v-bind without argument expects an Object or Array value 3 November 2019
- Passwords made easy: use a pass phrase 2 November 2019
- Software Development Team Leads 2 November 2019
- Multitasking 1 November 2019
- Morning routines 15 October 2019
- GUI 15 October 2019
- Command-line editors: there is no debate 15 October 2019
- Tips for non-English speaks in an English speaking professional workforce 14 October 2019
- A 30 minute job is 10 years of experience 8 October 2019
- Safe advice for failure 8 October 2019
- Interim (the correct spelling) 8 October 2019
- The Cloud (is not the rose that it seems) 8 October 2019