I’m Jason Snelders – a software developer and consultant based in Melbourne, Australia. I specialise in small-scale portals and business web applications for process automation.
What I do:
- Software team and project leadership.
- Software developer mentoring.
- Business workflow improvement.
- Small portal development.
Who I work with:
- Small-to-medium businesses
- Education organisations
View my Professional Profile (with resume) for more information.
Recent Blog Posts
- 7 minutes and a $1 hacksaw blade vs $16 padlock 23 May 2019
- Windows Calculator: Full of Hidden Converters 15 May 2019
- Codeanywhere: Setup a WordPress environment from GitHub repo 13 May 2019
- Setting up XAMPP for WordPress Development on Windows 12 May 2019
- Asynchronous Programming is Like Caching 9 May 2019
- Great podcast about identify theft (“Firewalls Don’t Stop Dragons”) 5 May 2019
- Senior vs Junior 3 May 2019
- Programming and Software Development: It’s Really Hard! 1 May 2019
- Software Patterns & Best Practice: What if the authors are wrong? 9 April 2019
- Uninstall/remove Spotify on Windows 10 26 March 2019
- The thing about micro-services 12 March 2019
- Being able to identify a problem doesn’t mean I have an answer 3 March 2019
- And with a quiet flurry, we launched today! 18 February 2019
- WordPress: Changing File Upload and Processing Sizes 18 February 2019
- Change a WordPress site URL (when copying or migrating a WordPress site) 9 February 2019