I’m a senior problem solver and code wrangler (aka “software developer”) based in Melbourne, Australia.
All typos are free.
You can find me on LinkedIn.
I’m co-founder of Lotus AI – a bootstrapped Australian software start-up – and working a second full-time developer job to pay the bills.
Cheers and have a fantastic day!
Similar to cheatsheets. Documents I create while learning that act as a quick reference and contain references to resources, my own summaries, and examples of the topic.
Most Viewed Posts
- Install XML RPC for PHP 7.2 on Ubuntu Linux
- Webpack error "The operation was rejected by your operating system."
- Swagger error in ASP.NET Core 5 MVC API Web App (MVC)
- [Vue warn]: v-bind without argument expects an Object or Array value
- Tackling Regex - Value cannot start or end with space, but can contain spaces and selected characters, up to max length
- [Vue warn]: Error in nextTick: "NotFoundError: Failed to execute 'insertBefore' on 'Node': The node before which the new node is to be inserted is not a child of this node.
- Export all core WordPress data (posts, pages, attachments, comments, tags, categories and users) to a JSON formatted file.
- Get started with MongoDB and PHP with XAMPP on Windows
- PHP: Recursively zip a folder/directory structure
Recent Blog Posts
- Father’s Day and Mother’s Day 5 September 2021
- The state of software development accreditation (and why technical tests are needed) 21 August 2021
- Software Developer Priorities 19 August 2021
- “Legacy software” and “monoliths” 19 August 2021
- Dark Matter Software Developers 19 August 2021
- “Doing Cloud Software” – Since Before It Was Fashionable 19 August 2021
- .NET Linq .Select() often means “project” 19 August 2021
- My “Days in Each Month” Mnemonic 7 May 2021
- Godzilla vs Kong 12 April 2021
- DX: Developer UX 27 February 2021
- Presumptions vs Questions 13 February 2021
- Advice for business people working with software developers (understanding what developers actually mean) 13 February 2021
- Twitter Thread: Ranting about “right” and “wrong” architecture 10 February 2021
- Adding Rollbar to ASP.NET Core 2+: “Some services are not able to be constructed” and “Unable to resolve service for type ‘Microsoft.AspNetCore.Http.IHttpContextAccessor'” 10 February 2021