I’m Jason Snelders – a software consultant based in Melbourne, Australia.
I build web application software and provide software development consulting for small-to-medium size businesses, buzzword free.
Small Business Consulting / Developer Management Coaching
If you’re a non-technical business owner or manager, I can provide independent, unbiased consultative advice around web application software development, or software developer management.
I have 20 years experience building small-to-medium scale web applications, consulting, walking in the shoes of software developers, and leading other developer.
My career has been customer facing and business process oriented. I’m not a backroom developer – I prefer people over technology.
You will find me patient, understanding and empathetic to the needs to both the business and developers.
Business Workflow Automation & Collaboration
Do you have manual processes you need to automate?
Data processing that needs to be more efficient?
Maybe there’s a half-hour task you do every day that you wish could bee done with a button click?
Or maybe you need a better way to communicate and share information with staff and customers?
E-mail me at email@example.com to see how I can help.
Recent Blog Posts
- WordPress: Changing File Upload and Processing Sizes 18 February 2019
- Change a WordPress site URL (when copying or migrating a WordPress site) 9 February 2019
- Microsoft All-in-One Media Keyboard: How to Print Screen 5 February 2019
- Install XML RPC for PHP 7.2 on Ubuntu Linux 1 February 2019
- Upgade Cloud9 Workspace to PHP 7.2 30 January 2019
- Bad UX: Microsoft Films & TV 29 January 2019
- Git: branch commit is in the future 27 January 2019
- The Illusionists – Direct From Broadway 25 January 2019
- Visually hidden field with ‘required’ attribute causes error: “An invalid form control with name=’xxxxx’ is not focusable.” 24 January 2019
- Insanely hot! 24 January 2019