Everything on this page is content I consume on a regular or semi-regular basis, or even an irregular but basis but I still consider reliable. The exception books and entertainment, however, they are still on my list of highly recommended consumables.
You can check out my Dashboard.
To be clear, each of these podcasts is in my podcast player and I listen to almost every episode of each podcast as it comes out (apart from those podcasts I’ve just discovered, in which case I tend to download a backlog and binge).
- .NET Rocks!
- RunAs Radio
- Recode Decode, hosted by Kara Swisher
- Recode Media with Peter Kafka
- Too Embarrassed to Ask
- Risky Business
- SANS Internet Storm Center Daily Network/Cyber Security and Information Security Podcast
- Download This Show – ABC Radio National
- Ditching Hourly
- Big Questions with Cal Fussman
- Revisionist History
- The Tim Ferriss Show
- Tribe of Mentors (and the book website)
- The James Altucher Show
- Freakonomics Radio
- Above & Beyond: Group Therapy
- Markus Schulz Presents Global DJ Broadcast
- International Departures with Shane 54
- Lange – Create
- I used to love Tiesto’s podcast but dropped him in 2015 when he started going a too commercial/pop mainstream.
- Anything by Tim Ferriss (The 4-Hour Work Week, The 4-Hour Body, Tools of Titans, etc.)