Asking questions. That’s my super power.
Even sometimes interesting questions.
Still, I don’t always ask enough questions.
From today, I am going to publish 5 questions every day.
Some days I may publish late if travelling internationally or away from network coverage, but I will always back date or try to schedule ahead.
In addition, these are the only posts on my site I will have open for comments. Answers, suggestions, pointers to information, thoughts, ideas, and your own questions are welcome.
I have one rule: Keep it clean; keep it friendly; keep it positive; and keep it on topic.
Anything nasty, negative or spammy will be removed.
It’s Day 1, so let’s get started:
- How can I better better heal a stubbed toe?
(I kicked my little toe into a box of tiles 10 days ago and while it is getting better, it still aches. So, is there a way to heal it faster?)
- How can the average person create their own clean drinking water?
- How can software developers easily create accessible web software?
- Why does the sun set in the West?
- What are the limits of alcohol a person can drink?
Keep an eye out for the tag #5QED.