- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter.
- 2 bags/300 frozen peas, thawed.
- 1/3 cup lightly packed fresh mint leaves, coarsely chopped.
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
Optional additions (recommended):
- 1 bunch spring onion (6-8 onions), chopped
- 1 clove of crushed garlic.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high.
- Add peas (and onion/garlic) and cook, stirring constantly, until warmed through, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a food processor and pulse until coarsely pureed.
- Stir in mint and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve warm.