- 1 can Cannellini Beans (240g)
- Cumin seeks – couple of pinches
- 1-3 garlic cloves, crushed.
- Olive oil – about a 1 tablespoon
- Heat oil in a small saucepan over medium-ish heat.
- Once oil is hot, add cumin seeds and cook for a minute or two (or until the start to jump a bit).
- Reduce the heat to low, add crushed garlic and cook for a minute or two until starting to golden. Stir so garlic doesn’t burn.
- Add drained Cannellini beans. Cook on low until warm through and skins are just starting to break and stick. Try not to over cook – they still want a firm-ish body. Stir occasionally.
Serve. Good for 2 people as a side or vegetable substitute for salmon or snags (sausages). Goes well with mushy mint peas.